Eric Smith CA/LMT/IT/Media/Marketing #MA 72094
Many Florida Insurance carriers cover massage therapy. Talk to your Insurance carrier or go online to their website and see if yours covers massage therapy! You may only have a small copay!
For more information about Eric or massage and its benefits visit Eric's website!
Eric has been a massage therapist for well over a decade between North Carolina and Florida. My therapy is based on the clients' needs. We will discuss your individual needs in private before each session and good communication during the session is essential for your comfort and recovery. Music (table stereo), heat, cold, fan, table warmer, pressure, area(s) of bodywork, and level of disrobing is completely controlled by the client.
I use some or all of the following...
Deep Tissue, Swedish, Hot Stone, Neuro-muscular, Stretching, Sports, Reflexology, Heat/Cold packs and more.
All treatments are $60.00 per hour or your insurance co-pay. We offer a wellness plan for cash clients that come in on a monthly or bi-monthly basis. Please ask us for details! We also have wellness plans that combine chiropractic and massage!
Online Intake Form
Book Online Here!
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. A massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Decreased pain. Chronic and Acute.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins/enkephalins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve headache/migraine pain.
We offer many forms of relaxing and therapeutic massage that reduce stress and it's related hormones, relieve pain and tension, help you cope with fatigue, enhance mental clarity, treat chronic conditions, enhance athletic recovery and performance, improve your immune system, increase circulation, and soothe tight and painful muscles.
All massage clients are provided with a caring and professional therapeutic experience that is nurturing and healing to both mind and body. Treatments are tailored to meet your individual needs while maintaining the highest standards of quality, integrity, service, and respect.
The medical office is closed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. However, massage is available at the office Monday through Saturday by appointment and walk-ins are welcome.